Ashley Greene: Confirmed for Breaking Down, Not Aroused by Robert Pattinson


Looking hot, Ashley Greene! The actress stands pretty and stand proud in this simple photograph of the rising star.

Great news on the Twilight Saga front today:

Following back-and-forth contract negotiations and rumors that they might get fired from the franchise, both Ashley Greene and Kellan Lutz WILL appear in Breaking Dawn. Thank goodness, right?
The actress, meanwhile, covers the June issue of Seventeen. Asked about Robert Pattinson, she told the magazine: "When I met Rob, I didn't think twice about him. He's really attractive, but that chemistry wasn't there."

Greene also said her co-star "doesn't understand girls," which is terrible news for Kristen Stewart.

Twilight Saga Beauty

As for Kellan Lutz, Ashley is open about whether or not she's ever got inside his Calvin Kleins: "I've definitely thought about it."

However, Greene doubts she'll ever romance this hot underwear model:
"He's one of my best friends, but if we were going to be romantic, we would have done it years ago! I like having him to talk to about other guys to get that male perspective. I really cherish our relationship, so I wouldn't want to mess that up by dating."

Chilly on SetPrettyBreak from Filming
 
Neo Hairstyle Fashion